Welcome to DK Dance Productions! We look forward to having you as a student at our Florissant dance studio. To register for classes, we need you to fill out three forms: 1) a Registration Form; 2) an Information and Policies form; and 3) a Liabilities form. Please bring these with you when you attend your first class. Once all the forms are completed and your registration fee is paid, your spot will be reserved in class.
The Registration Form gives us all your pertinent information, including your parent/guardian information and your dance history.
The Information and Policies Form gives you some important information about us, including:
- The $25 registration fee per family due at registration and annually thereafter;
- The $35 competition fee for the first dancer and $10 for each additional dancer;
- Tuition payments which are due on or before the first class meeting of the month;
- Attendance policies (please notify us if your child is going to miss class);
- Weather closures - you will receive a mass email or check on Fox 2 News;
- Dress code (no jeans!);
- Dance recital policies which are held at the James J Eagan Theater in June;
- Costume costs for the annual recital;
- Some miscellaneous rules.
The Information and policies form must be signed by both the student and the parent/guardian.
The Liabilities Form must be signed by the parent/legal guardian.
Once we get the necessary forms out of the way, it is time to start dancing and have fun!